As part of the Urban Geography: Urbanization and Cities of the Advanced Economies course at Utrecht University, Roosevelt Academy, I created a blog to engage with students. The course focused on the diverse urbanization dynamics and periods characterized by significant social and spatial change. Students were expected to conduct comparative case studies using team blogs so that we could all follow their progress online! Find out what happened throughout the course here.
- Dutch Delta Plan Housing: The only policy instrument to secure returns for institutional investors and housing for residents
- Arts-Led Gentrification in Amsterdam: The Influence on Property Values
- In the cold, calculated world of urban development, do relationships matter?
- Student video (November 2018): The Transition Phase of the Zuidas by Camille Rantz Mc Donald & Roos van Rongen
- CAPP Student blog (November 2018): The Great Divide: The Lex Deldenbrug as false sense of inclusion: South-Axis by Maarten Sluiter and Daan Klaver