Mark Oranje and I have been working on this book, From Student to Urban Planner, for the last few years. We have worked with young planning practitioners from all around the world, whose experiences were shared by planning scholars from all around the world. Download PDF of From Student to Urban Planner
- Dutch Delta Plan Housing: The only policy instrument to secure returns for institutional investors and housing for residents
- Arts-Led Gentrification in Amsterdam: The Influence on Property Values
- In the cold, calculated world of urban development, do relationships matter?
- Student video (November 2018): The Transition Phase of the Zuidas by Camille Rantz Mc Donald & Roos van Rongen
- CAPP Student blog (November 2018): The Great Divide: The Lex Deldenbrug as false sense of inclusion: South-Axis by Maarten Sluiter and Daan Klaver