Thrilled with the news that our research proposal What Is Governed in Cities: Residential Investment Landscapes and the Governance and Regulation of Housing Production is awarded by prestigious ORA funds, a European scheme in which the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO), British Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and French Agence Nationale de la Recherche(ANR) participate. As a consortium lead by Prof.Dr. Mike Raco (UCL) with the contribution of myself and Prof.Dr.Patrick Le Gales (Sciences Po, Paris) we will explore the complex governance landscapes created by property investment markets in Amsterdam, London and Paris for the next 3 years.
- Dutch Delta Plan Housing: The only policy instrument to secure returns for institutional investors and housing for residents
- Arts-Led Gentrification in Amsterdam: The Influence on Property Values
- In the cold, calculated world of urban development, do relationships matter?
- Student video (November 2018): The Transition Phase of the Zuidas by Camille Rantz Mc Donald & Roos van Rongen
- CAPP Student blog (November 2018): The Great Divide: The Lex Deldenbrug as false sense of inclusion: South-Axis by Maarten Sluiter and Daan Klaver