Mark Oranje and I have been working on this book, From Student to Urban Planner, for the last few years. We have worked with young planning practitioners from all around the world, whose experiences were shared by planning scholars from all around the world. Download PDF of From Student to Urban Planner
- Student video 1: Waterfronts: Tales of placemaking in two developments by Margarita Yerastova and Kylie Burk (November 2017, UvA, Amsterdam)
- Student blog 2: Private actors for public space: Doomed to fail? by Kristina Habdank and Loreto Rocco Silva (November 2017, UvA, Amsterdam)
- Student blog 1: Spaces in-between: A private street for the public in the Zuidas district by Miriam Bonke and Mariam Hussain (November 2017, UvA, Amsterdam)
- Awarded by the ORA (Open Research Area for the Social Sciences) funds for a new research project
- Why is planning important in The Netherlands?